NEWS AND HIGHLIGHTS
Save the date for the
2018 APD Annual Meeting
October 5-6, 2018 at the Westin Michigan Avenue, Chicago
Registration opens in May 2018
Sincere thanks to all who presented at and attended the
2017 APD ANNUAL MEETING
October 20 - 21, 2017
Westin Michigan Avenue, Chicago
Agenda | Accreditation | DAAG Meeting | Evaluations | Handouts
EVALUATIONS AND CME
To obtain your CME Certificate
(1) Visit http://app.resultsathand.com/apd
(2) Sign in with the email you registered with*
(3) Click on the Evaluation button
(4) Complete and Save the OVERALL EVALUATION**
(5) New buttons will appear above the (now highlighted) Overall Evaluation button, which allow you to Download or View your CME Certificate, or email it to yourself. The number listed on the certificate is what the full activity carried (15.5). You will report the number you actually attended. We recommend making a note of that # NOW on the certificate.
NOTE: You do not have to use the same device you used at the meeting.
*First time users, the app will ask for a passcode. We do NOT assign the passcode. You type in a passcode of your choosing. If you forget your passcode, send us a Support Request via the app, under the main menu.
**After you complete the Overall Evaluation, PLEASE ALSO COMPLETE the session evaluations. Your feedback is critical for future planning and much appreciated by the planners and speakers.
Tamia Harris-Tryon, MD at the 47th Annual ESDR Meeting, Women in Academic Dermatology - reflections on the status of women in skin science